May 19th 2019（Sun）9:10 Start （cancel only in case of heavy rain）※Decision of holding or canceling the Marathon will be made at 7am on the day （No alternative date）
• Reception: 8:00 - 8:45
Saitama-Prefecture Ayako Park
Saitama Prefecture Ayako lake round Course
Half Marathon (healthy male and female over 20 years old)
8:00Am Start of registration
9:10Am Start of half Marathon
13:10Pm competition is scheduled to end
Half marathon 4000 yen
Half marathon: 4 hours
Feb 20th 2019 - May 10th, 2019 RUNNET entry
※Application cannot be made on the event date.
On top of blue sheets (we distribute plastic bags in case of rain)
Saiko Park Free parking lot, 600 cars.
20 minutes’ walk from Nishi Urawa Station West Exit
Up to 1 million yen for death, compensation for severe injury
Hospitalization daily allowance 1500 yen
Outpatient daily allowance 1000 yen
Certificate for finishers
Top 100 male finishers, top 50 female finishers.
AfterShokz TREKZ AIR Bluetooth bone conduct earphone.
For all other finishers
Running Kit (Shoe lace, waist pouch, headband)
Legendary former 24 hours ultra marathon world champion Inoue Shingo
Prototype of best seller『BORN TO RUN』sold 3 million copies world wide.
At the time of application for the event, participants must accept the following application rules and agreements.
1. If the event is abbreviated, reduced or canceled due to reasons not attributable to the organizer's responsibility such as earthquake / typhoon / snowfall / incidents / diseases, refund of participation fee will not be refund.
2. Applicants should be aware of self-health condition, do not apply with heart issues, diseases, etc. Please participate with sufficient training.
3. Participants judged to have difficulty in continuing the competition during the tournament may be ordered to stop the competition.
Also, please follow the instructions from the organizer if there is an instruction on safety management / convention management.
4. With regard to injury or other accidents during the competition, we will give first aid measures, but we will not bear any responsibility beyond the scope of insurance coverage.
5. In case of entry to the competition, please obtain permission from the guardian if you are a minor. For team entry, please get approval from team members.
6. You will not be permitted to participate in uniforms that contrary to public order and morals or safety problems.
7. False declarations of age, sex, etc. are not allowed. name of the registrant cannot be exchanged once registered.
8. Please keep good manner in the competition and consider other participants, volunteers and local residents.
Any runner found to be violating of terms of 5, 6 or 7 disqualified and ineligible to participate this event in the future.
10. Images, photos, articles, records etc. of the event including personal information such as name, age, gender, portrait, etc. may be reported, published and used in newspapers, television, posters, programs etc. In addition, participant authorizes both the event organizers and its sponsors the right to utilize any and all mediums from the event,
11. Visually impaired can be accompanied with no more than two people.
12. The handling of the personal information of the applicant will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the organizer described separately
Multinational Marathon Office